BECIL Recruitment 2020: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited BECIL is a Mini Ratna Company that works under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. BECIL Noida invites online applications to the post of Software Developer, Tester, and Designer on a contract basis in the Office of All India Council of Technical Education AICTE, New Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates can check BECIL Vacancy and apply on the official [email protected] under the BECIL Career page before the last date 24th November 2020.
|Senior Software Developer||01|
BECIL Educational Qualifications
- Senior Software Developer: B.Tech with 6 years, M.Tech/MCA with 4 years experience or M.Sc with 7 years of experience.
- Software Developer: B.Tech with 4 years, M.Tech/MCA with 2 years experience or M.Sc with 5 years of experience.
- Software Tester: B.Tech with 4 years, M.Tech/MCA with 2 years experience, or M.Sc with 5 years of experience.
- Software Designer: B.Tech with 4 years, M.Tech/MCA with 2 years experience, or M.Sc with 5 years of experience.
- Startup Fellow: Engineering degree from a recognized university with 2 years of experience.
Follow us on Social Media
|Follow on Social Media||Facebook | Twitter | Instagram|
Quora | Telegram | Whatsapp
|Follow on Social Media Groups||Facebook | Quora | Telegram|
|Buy Books and Test Series||Amazon Books 30% off|
TestBook Pass 10% off
BECIL Age Limit
- Senior Software Developer: Below 40 years
- Software Developer: Below 35 years
- Software Tester: Below 35 years
- Software Designer: Below 35 years
- Startup Fellow: Below 30 years
- Senior Software Developer: The approximate emoluments is Rs.75,000 to 90,000/-
- Software Developer: The approximate emoluments is Rs.60,000 to 75,000/-
- Software Tester: The approximate emoluments is Rs.60,000 to 75,000/-
- Software Designer: The approximate emoluments is Rs.60,000 to 75,000/-
- Startup Fellow: The emoluments is Rs.50,000/-
BECIL Application Fees
The Candidates applying to the above post must pay the online application fees as per the categories. The GST and Bank charges will be borne by the candidates.
- General: Rs.750/-
- OBC: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST: Rs.450/-
- EX-Serviceman: Rs.750/-
- Women: Rs.750/-
- EWS/PH: Rs.450/-
How to Apply BECIL Recruitment 2020
- Online Application Starts from 09th November 2020
- The last date of closing applications 24th November 2020
- Candidates are required to apply on the official website www.becil.com and click the link career.
- Enter all the necessary details like Education, work experience, upload photo, signature, and certificates.
- check the application preview before submitting the final application.
- Email your scanned documents to the Email id mentioned on the last page of the application form.
Some Important Links
FAQ’s of BECIL Recruitment 2020
What is the full form of BECIL
BECIL means Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited is a Mini Ratna company works under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
What are the vacancies published in BECIL Recruitment
There are 09 vacancies published by BECIL vide notification no. Advt.2020/31 to the post of Software Developer and Tester.
What is the last date of BECIL Recruitment 2020
24th November 2020 is the last date to apply for the post of Software Developer and Tester on contract basis.