CCI Recruitment 2020: Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) is a Government of India Enterprise engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of Cement. CCI Ltd has published CCI Recruitment 2020 notification to the post of Artisan Trainees. Interested candidates can read here details and apply online CCI Recruitment 2020 on the CCI careers page of CCI official website www.cciltd.in before the last date 25th October 2020.
CCI Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- Electrician: Full Time Matriculation and Regular 2 years ITI from the Recognized institute in Electrician Trade.
- Welder: Regular Matriculation and 2 years ITI from the Recognized institute in Welder Trade or 1-year ITI with a 1-year apprentice in welder trade.
- Fitter: Matriculation and Regular 2 years ITI from the Recognized institute in Fitter Trade.
- Mining: Full-Time Matriculation and 2 years ITI from the Recognized institute in Excavator Operator/Stone Mining Machine operator/Mechanic Mining Machinery.
- Production:03 Years regular B.sc Degree in Chemistry from a Recognized University.
Follow us on Social Media
|Follow on Social Media||Facebook | Twitter | Instagram|
Quora | Telegram | Whatsapp
|Follow on Social Media Groups||Facebook | Quora | Telegram|
|Buy Books and Test Series||Amazon Books 30% off|
TestBook Pass 10% off
CCI Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
The Maximum age limit to the post of Electrician, Welder, Fitter, Mining, Production is 27 years as of 30.09.2020. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Ex-servicemen as per Government of India rules.
Cement Corporation of India Salary Structure
The selected candidates will be paid Stipend Rs.8400/- per month during the training period. Once training is completed the candidates will be getting a Basic Salary of Rs. 8400 – 20400 at W-3 Level. Apart from the basic salary, the candidates are eligible for Accommodation, Medical leave, and other allowances from time to time.
CCI Recruitment 2020 Application Fees
The candidates belonging to GEN or OBC category are required to pay an Application fee of Rs.750/-. The remaining category candidates are required to pay Rs.250/- through online mode.
How to Apply CCI Recruitment 2020
- The online application starts from 05th October 2020
- The last date for submission of application is 25th October 2020
- The date of CCI Result 2020 will be notified later
- Candidates must apply on the official website of CCI under the career section only.
- The applicant must fill all the basic details, upload photos and signature, make application fees, and submit the final application.
- Candidates are advised to read the detailed notification before applying online.
Some Important Links
Frequently asked Questions Cement Corporation of India Recruitment
What are the Jobs in CCI Recruitment 2020
The CCI has published 20 vacancies to the post of Electrician, Welder, Fitter, Mining, Production.
What is the last date of Cement Corporation of India Recruitment
25th October 2020 is the last date to apply for the post of Artisan Trainee in Cement Corporation of India Recruitment
What is the selection procedure of CCI Recruitment
The Selection procedure of CCI is a Computer-based online examination followed by Medical examination and Document verification.
What is the Syllabus of Cement Corporation of India Recruitment
The syllabus will be subject knowledge test and aptitude test on General awareness, quantitative aptitude, English and Reasoning