Central Drugs Standard Control Organization Recruitment 2020: Central Drugs Testing Laboratory Hyderabad works under the control of Drugs Controller General of India, Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi. CDTL, Hyderabad has invited applications from eligible candidates to the post of Chemist and Assistant on a contract basis at the CDSCO Zone office and Central Drugs Testing Laboratory, Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format before the due date of 14th December 2020.
Central Drugs Testing Laboratory Vacancies
CDTL Educational Qualifications
- Bench Chemist: First Class with B.Pharma/M.Pharma in Pharmaceutical Science/M.Sc in Chemistry from a recognized university.
- Lab Assistant: The candidate must have passed Degree or 12th Standard with Chemistry or Biology or any science subject.
- Office Assistant: The Candidate must have passed 10/12th standard. Preference will be given to experienced candidates in Drugs Testing Laboratories.
Central Drugs Testing Laboratory Age Limit
- Bench Chemist: The candidate applying to the post of Chemist must be above 21 years and below 32 years.
- Lab Assistant: The candidate applying to the post of Lab Assistant must be above 21 years and below 30 years.
- Office Assistant: The candidate applying to the post of Office Assistant must be above 21 years and below 30 years.
Follow us on Social Media
|Follow on Social Media||Facebook | Twitter | Instagram|
Quora | Telegram | Whatsapp
|Follow on Social Media Groups||Facebook | Quora | Telegram|
|Buy Books and Test Series||Amazon Books 30% off|
TestBook Pass 10% off
Central Drugs Testing Laboratory salaries
- Bench Chemist: The Monthly remuneration for the post of Bench Chemist is Rs.32,000/- Per month
- Lab Assistant: The Monthly remuneration for the post of Lab Assistant is Rs. 17,991/- Per month
- Office Assistant: The Monthly remuneration for the post of Office Assistant is Rs.17,991/- Per month
How to Apply Central Drugs Testing Laboratories Recruitment
- The last date for application is 14th December 2020.
- The candidates have to apply through the prescribed application format offline mode.
- The application will be accepted through email [email protected] with all the attachments like Educational certificates, Address proof, Experience letter, Biodata with photo, NOC.
- The applicants must mention the subject in the email “Application to the post of Bench Chemist/Lab Assistant/Office Assistant.
Some Important Links
FAQ of Central Drug Testing Laboraties
What is the last date of Central Drug Testing Laboratories
14th December 2020 is the last date to apply the notification to the post of Bench Chemist and Assistants.
What is the period of Contract for CDTL Hyderabad Notification
The contract period to all post is one year, It may be extended or may be terminated.
What is Central Drug Testing Laboratories
Central Drugs Testing Laboratory works under the control of Drugs Controller General of India, Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi.