Haryana Postal Recruitment 2020: Department of Post works under the ministry of Telecommunication are invited eligible sports candidates for the post of Postal Assitant, Postman, and Multi Tasking Staff in the Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Haryana circle. The eligible sports candidates can apply to this notification before the last date of 02nd September 2020.
|Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant||25|
|Postman / Mail Guard||14|
|Multi Tasking Staff||19|
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: The candidates applying for the post of sorting or postal assistant must have passed the 12th standard or its equivalent examination from the recognized university. The higher educational qualifications of candidates will be considered. All candidates must furnish a Basic computer training certificate from a recognized training institution from central or state government.
- Postman/Mail Guard: The candidates must have passed the 12th standard and knowledge of the Hindi language is essential. The person appointed to post of Mail guard or postman must acquire a two-wheeler or three-wheeler driving license within a period of two years. Candidates must produce a computer training certificate before the issuance of an appointment letter.
- Multi Tasking Staff: The candidates applying for the post of MTS must have passed the 10th standard and knowledge of the Hindi language is essential.
Follow us on Social Media
|Follow on Social Media||Facebook | Twitter | Instagram|
Quora | Telegram | Whatsapp
|Follow on Social Media Groups||Facebook | Quora | Telegram|
|Buy Books and Test Series||Amazon Books 30% off|
TestBook Pass 10% off
- Sportsmen who represented a State or Country in National or International competition in any of the sports.
- Sportsmen who represented University in interuniversity tournaments conducted by the Sports board
- Sportsmen who have represented the state School teams in national for schools conducted by ALSGF
- Sportsmen who awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Haryana Postal Recruitment Salaries:
- Postal Assistant: The starting salary for the post of Postal Assistant is Level 4 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 25500 – 81100.
- Postman: The starting salary for the post of Postman is Level 3 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 21700 – 69100.
- Multi Tasking Staff: The starting salary for the post of MTS is Level 1 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 18000 – 56900.
- Postal Assistant: The minimum and Maximum age to the post of Postal Assistant is 18 – 27 years
- Postman: The minimum and Maximum age to the post of Postman is 18 – 27 years.
- Multi Tasking Staff: The minimum and Maximum age to the post of MTS is 18 – 25 years.
- The age limit will be calculated as on the last date of receipt of application and relaxation of the upper age limit up to 5 years for different categories as per Recruitment Rules.
All the candidates must pay the application fees Rs. 100/- in the name of CPMG Staff Haryana at any post office in India. The applicant take a print out of the challan and fill the required details and make payment. The payment of application fees is not refundable.
How to apply
- The application starts on 03rd August 2020
- The last date application receipt is 02nd September 2020
- Candidates must send their physical application in the format affixing their recent passport photo and duly signed with all necessary Educational and sports documents to the official address.