How to Book Holiday Homes Online: Holiday homes are maintained by the Directorate of Estates, Ministry of Housing, and Urban affairs. Holiday Homes provides temporary accommodation to Central Government employees, State Government employees, Member of Parliaments, on advance booking. Booking Holiday home is accepted one time only per day. Staying more than five days is not permitted. Here, we are providing online booking of holiday home for central govt employees step by step to Government employees.
How to Book Holiday Homes Online: Documents required
- Applicants Colour Passport Photo
- Copy of Department Identity card issued by Employer, in case of a retired copy of pension card or PPO.
- Pan Card, Aadhar Card,
- Mobile Number and Office Telephone
How to Book Holiday Homes Online
- Open the website – Apply online
- Apply for Booking
- Filling all details in the online application form
- After Completing the Application form, the system, subject to availability of the room, will lead to Payment Gateway where applicants have to pay booking charges along with convenience charges /transaction charges/service charges reflecting on the screen through debit card or Internet banking.
- After successful payment to be confirmed by the bank, the room will be allotted to such applicant by the system, and a booking confirmation slip will be generated along with SMS.
- Confirmation Slip after verification from the Administration of the applicant needs to be submitted at the counter of Holiday Home.
- There is no provision for cancellation or refund once the applicant has submitted the application/booking charges and consequently booking is confirmed.
How to Book Holiday Homes Offline
- Take the print out the application form from the website
- Fill all the sections of the application form and thereafter, get it verified by the applicant’s office. Retired Government employees should enclose a copy of the PPO/Pensioner I Card submit the application.
- Enclose Pay Order/Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque for the full amount of room charges etc.
- Deliver the complete application and Demand draft/Bankers cheque to the concerned booking authority.
- Queries, if any, may be sent to the concerned booking authority.
- The application will be accepted only where the booking is made offline.
- Confirmation will be subject to availability.
For more details Download holiday homes for central government employees
FAQ for online booking of holiday home for central govt employees
What is Central Government Holiday homes
Holiday Homes provides temporary Accommodation to Central Government employees, State Government employees, PSU employees, and Autonomous bodies employees.
How to do Central Govt Holiday homes online booking
Those who want to book holiday homes can check here for full information on the Directorate of Estates holiday homes booking.
What are the documents required for booking Holiday homes
Applicants Colour Passport Photo, Copy of Department Identity card issued by Employer, in case of retired copy of pension card or PPO. Pan Card, Aadhar Card,
Mobile Number and Office Telephone