Indian Banking Personnel Selection Regional Rural Bank Recruitment 2020: IBPS has published CRP RRBs IX recruitment notification to recruit Group A Officers (Scale I, II and III) and Group B Office Assistant for Regional Rural Banks or Grameen Banks. Interested and eligible candidates can check here the detailed IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020 notification and apply online before the last date 21st July 2020.
IBPS RRB Vacancies 2020
|Office Assistant Multipurpose||4624|
|Officer Scale I||3800|
|Officer Scale II Agriculture Officer||100|
|Officer Scale II Marketing Officer||08|
|Officer Scale II Treasury Officer||03|
|Officer Scale II Law Officer||26|
|Officer Scale II Chartered Accountant||26|
|Officer Scale II Information Technology||59|
|Officer Scale II General Banking Officer||838|
|Officer Scale III||156|
IBPS RRB Application Fees
- RRB Application Fees will be valid from 01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020.
- For Officer Scale I, II, & III: SC/ST/PWBD CandidatesRs.175/- Gen/OBC Rs. 850/-
- For Office Assistant Multipurpose: SC/ST/PWBD Candidates Rs.175/- Gen/OBC Rs. 850/-
- Payment Mode: By using Debit cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallets.
IBPS RRB 2020 Age Limit
- For Officer Scale III -Senior Manager: 21 to 40 years i.e Candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1980 and later than 30.06.1999
- Officer Scale-II – Manager: 21 to 32 Years i.e Candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1988 and later than 30.06.1999.
- Officer Scale I Assistant Manager: 18 to 30 Years i.e Candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1990 and later than 30.06.2002.
- Office Assistant Multipurpose: 18 to 28 years i.e Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.07.1992 and later than 01.07.2002.
IBPS RRB Important Dates
|Application Date||01st July 2020|
|Last Date of Application||21st July 2020|
|last Date of Application Fee||21st July 2020|
|Admit Card Download||August 2020|
|Preliminary Exam||September or |
Follow Us on Social Media
|Follow on Social Media||Facebook | Twitter | Instagram|
Quora | Telegram | Whatsapp
|Follow on Social Media Groups||Facebook | Quora | Telegram|
|Buy Books and Test Series||Amazon Books 30% off|
TestBook Pass 10% off
Educational Qualifications and Experiences
- Office Assistant: Bachelor’s degree, proficiency in a local language, working knowledge of computer.
- Assistant Manager: Bachelors degree and preference will be given to Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, etc, proficiency in a local language, working knowledge of computer
- General Banking Officer: Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 50% marks, Preference will be given to Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, etc, 2 years experience as an officer in banking.
- IT Officer: Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Communication, Computer Science, IT with a minimum of 50% marks. Desirable: Certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, OCP, etc, 1 Year experience in a relevant field.
- Chartered Accountant: Certificate from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 1 Year experience as a Chartered Accountant.
- Law Officer: Degree in Law with a minimum of 50% Marks, 2 years experience as Advocate.
- Treasury Officer: Chartered Accountant or MBA in finance.
- Marketing Officer: MBA in Marketing, 1 Year experience in a relevant field.
- Agriculture Officer: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, etc with a minimum of 50% marks. 2 Years experience in a relevant field.
- Officer Scale-III: Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks. Minimum 5 years of experience in a relevant field.
Candidates are advised to read the detailed notification before applying online IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020