Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE) has announced recruitment notification Advt No. IIPE/NTS/01/2020-21, for the non-faculty positions. Interested and eligible candidates check below the detailed notification and apply online before the due date 24th July 2020.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Secretary to Register||Rs.21700||03||35||01|
|Guest House Manager||Rs.25500||04||35||01|
IIPE Recruitment Qualification and Experience
- Librarian: a) Master’s Degree in Library Science with at least Second class in degree and 18 years Experience. b) 13 Years Experience as Deputy Librarian. c) Innovate library service and ICT in a library.
- Deputy Librarian: Master’s Degree in Library Science with at least Second class in degree. b) 05 Years Experience as Assistant Librarian.
- Officer IT: a) B.tech/M.tech from university with at least second class degree b) 10 Years Experience on network/cloud/administration /security activities. c) CCNA/CCDA and other certificates from CISCO
- Sr. Superintendent: a) PG or Degree in Public Administration / Management / Accounting / human Resources with at least a second class degree. b) 10 Years experience in office management and Human Resources.
- Secretary to Registrar: a) Bachelors Degree in any discipline with at least second class in degree. b 5 Years Experience in personal secretarial profession reporting to the highest office. c English Typewriting higher grade with a speed of 50 WPM and knowledge of stenography. d Knowledge of computer applications.
- Guest Houe Manager: a) Bachelors Degree in Hospitality / Hotel / Catering Management with at least second class in degree. b) 8 Years experience in hotel/hostel of the educational or guest house of Government organization.
- Technician: a) B.tech/B.E /3 years diploma in Engineering in relevant subject from a recognized university. b) Minimum of 5 years experience in laboratories of teaching or research institutes or organizations. c) Knowledge of computer applications.
- Lab Assistant: a) B.tech/B.E /M.sc Geology/3 years diploma in Engineering in relevant subject from a recognized university. b) Minimum of 5 years of experience in laboratories for teaching or research institutes or organizations.
Follow us on Social Media
|Follow on Social Media||Facebook | Twitter | Instagram|
Quora | Telegram | Whatsapp
|Follow on Social Media Groups||Facebook | Quora | Telegram|
|Buy Books and Test Series||Amazon Books 30% off|
TestBook Pass 10% off
How to Apply IIPE Recruitment 2020
- Candidates are required to submit online application only.
- The online mode of application is accepted.
- The selection of candidates is based on the Test or interview on the basis of information provided in the online application.
- Candidates are advised to upload all the necessary documents properly.
- No Application fees for all candidates
Some Important details
|Application Date||24th June 2020|
|Last date of Application||24th July 2020|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|