Indian Institute Of Millets Research Hyderabad Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) is an agriculture research institution that works under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). IIMR Hyderabad has published a recruitment notification to the post of Junior Fellow Research, Field Worker, Lab Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can download the Indian Institute Of Millets Research Hyderabad Recruitment 2021 Application form from the IIMR official website @www.millets.res.in and apply before the last date 13th February 2021.
IIMR Hyderabad Vacancies
|Junior Research Fellow||02|
IIMR Hyderabad Educational Qualifications
- Junior Research Fellow: Master Degree in Agriculture Sciences/Food Processing/Post Harvest Engineer with 60% marks. Desirable: Ph.D. in Science, documentation, analysis, communication skills.
- Field Worker: Graduate in any discipline, minimum two years experience in millets or sorghum.
- Lab Assistant: B.sc in Agricultural science/ life sciences/Graduate in any discipline with millets experience. Desirable: M.Sc in life science/food science with food analysis and handling training program experience.
IIMR Hyderabad Salary:
- Junior Research Fellow: The emoluments to the post of Junior Research Fellow Rs.31000/- Per month and HRA.
- Field Worker: The emoluments to the post of Field Worker Rs.18000/- Per month and HRA.
- Lab Assistant: The emoluments to the post of Lab Assistant Rs.18000/- Per month and HRA
Follow us on Social Media
|Follow on Social Media||Facebook | Twitter | Instagram|
Quora | Telegram | Whatsapp
|Follow on Social Media Groups||Facebook | Quora | Telegram|
|Buy Books and Test Series||Amazon Books 30% off|
TestBook Pass 10% off
IIMR Hyderabad Age Limit
- Junior Research Fellow: The upper age limit to the post of Junior Research Fellow is 35 years.
- Field Worker: The upper age limit to the post of Junior Research Fellow is 35 years.
- Lab Assistant: The upper age limit to the post of Junior Research Fellow is 35 years.
- The upper age relaxation is 5 years SC/ST/Women, and for OBC candidates 3 years.
Some Important Dates
- Submission of online application starts from 01st February 2021
- The last date of submission of application is 13th February 2021
- Date of Online interview is 18th February 2021
How to apply Indian Institute Of Millets Research Hyderabad Recruitment 2021 Hyderabad Recruitment 2021
- The candidates are required to download the application form from the official website of IIMR.
- Candidates are requested to send duly filled bio-data in the enclosed application along with self-attested scanned copies of relevant documents by email to [email protected] and [email protected]
- No objection and experience certificate is required from the previous employer.
FAQ’s of Indian Institute Of Millets Research Hyderabad Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of IIMR
The Full form of IIMR is Indian Institute of Millets Research, which engages on research on sorghum and other millets.
What is the last date of IIMR Hyderabad Recruitment 2021
13th February 2021 is the last date to submit application.
How many vacancies were announced by IIMR Hyderabad Recruitment 2021
Total 6 vacancies includes Junior Research fellow, Lab assistant, Field worker were published by IIMR Hyderabad
What is the salary of IIMR Hyderabad Recruitment 2021
The conslidated emoulments to the post of research fellow is Rs.31000/- Per month and other allowances.