Lok Sabha Translator Recruitment 2020: Lok Sabha Secretariat, Parliament of India has announced notification Advertisement No. 01/2020 to recruit Translator on All India direct recruitment basis. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply Lok Sabha Translator Recruitment 2020 through Email only before the due date 27th July 2020.
|Name of the Department||Lok Sabha Secretariat,|
Parliament of India
|Name of the Post||Translator|
|Salary||Basic Pay Rs. 47600 (Level 8)|
|Age Limit||27 Years (Reservations|
as per Govt Rules)
|Start Date of Application||16th June 2020|
|Last Date of Application||27th July 2020|
|Exam Dates:||Will Intimate to Candidates|
Tanslator Educational Qualifications
- Master degree in Hindi with English at Degree Level or Master Degree in English with Hindi at Degree Level or Master Degree with Hindi and English at degree level also.
- Diploma or certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and Vice versa
- 2 Years of experience of Translation from Hindi to English Vice Versa in Government Organisations.
The Number of Vacancies specified below may be subject to change as per the Recruitment Branch of Lok Sabha Secretariat. The following is the breakup of vacancies as per the notification
|Name of Post||SC||ST||OBC||UR||EWS||Total|
Translator Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of the Lok Sabha Secretariat will be of written exam in 2 stages.
- Preliminary Examination: The timing of the Preliminary Examination is 75 Minutes and the marks 150. The subjects a) General Knowlege and Current affairs b) English c) Hindi. The candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks in each component and aggregate marks in the examination. The marks in the preliminary examination will not be counted for the final selection list.
- Main Examination: The timing of the Main Examination is 5 hours and the marks 250. The Subjects Paper I a) Translation from English to Hindi b) Translation from Hindi to English. Paper-II a)English Essay Precis and Grammer b) Hindi Essay, Precis, and Grammer. The candidates who secure minimum marks in each component of Paper I and II selection will be made on the basis of the overall performance of candidates in the Main Examination.
Follow us on Social Media
|Follow on Social Media||Facebook | Twitter | Instagram|
Quora | Telegram | Whatsapp
|Follow on Social Media Groups||Facebook | Quora | Telegram|
|Buy Books and Test Series||Amazon Books 30% off|
TestBook Pass 10% off
How to Apply Lok Sabha Secretariat recruitment 2020
- Candidates have to apply only through Email only, no other mode of application is accepted.
- Aspirants have to take Application form print out and fill up the various columns carefully..
- After filling up the application form, It is advised to scan the form along with the required documents.
- Applicants have to send the Scan copy of the application form to Email ID [email protected]
- The Recruitment branch will acknowledge the receipt of your application form through email only, If not after 3 days you can call 011-23034521.
- Government servants have to apply through proper channel