NBE Recruitment 2020: National Board of Educations NBE has released a recruitment notification for the post of Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Stenographer. Interested and Eligible candidates can read detailed NBE Recruitment 2020 notification and apply online before the last date 31st July 2020.
NBE Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
NBE Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
- Senior Assistant: Degree from a recognized university. Qualify examination as may be prescribed by NBE.
- Junior Assistant: Passed SSC from a recognized university. Use of computers and basic software packages.
- Junior Accountant: Bachelor’s Degree with maths/Science/Commerce from a recognized university. 3 years of experience in the accounts department in government organizations.
- Stenographer: Senior Secondary/Intermediate/10+2, Stenographic skill 80WPM/30WPM in Shorthand/Typing. 2 years of experience as a steno in government organizations.
Follow Us on Social Media
|Follow on Social Media||Facebook | Twitter | Instagram|
Quora | Telegram | Whatsapp
|Follow on Social Media Groups||Facebook | Quora | Telegram|
|Buy Books and Test Series||Amazon Books 30% off|
TestBook Pass 10% off
NBE Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
- Senior Assistant: Above 18 years and below 27 Years.
- Junior Assistant: Above 18 years and below 27 Years.
- Junior Accountant: Above 18 years and below 27 Years.
- Stenographer: Above 18 years and below 27 Years.
- Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
NBE Recruitment 2020 Application Fees:
- Application Fees for General Candidates: Rs.1500/-
- Application Fees for SC/ST/PWD/OBC/EWS/Women Candidates: Rs.750/-
- The mode of Application Fee payment is online at the time of registration. Once the Application Fee is paid, it shall not be refunded.
National Board of Examinations Address:
National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Ring Road, New Delhi-110 029.
Helpline :022-61087595, E-mail :[email protected], Website:natboard.edu.in
Some Important Date and Links:
|Application Start Date||11th July 2020|
|Last Date of Application||31st July 2020|
|Date of Exam||31st August 2020|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|