RS Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude PDF 2021: We are going to share here one of the best Quantitative Aptitude Book for all Competitive Exams. RS Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude pdf book covers all the topics like arithmetical ability, Data Interpretation, Tabulation, Bar Graphs, Pie charts, Line Graphs. Those candidates who are preparing for the government job exams can easily score the highest marks in the Quantitative Aptitude subject by covering all the topics in RS Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude PDF 2021.
- The book is more comprehensive than ever before with more than 5500 questions.
- Easy to follow Chapters begin with easy-to-grasp theory complemented by formulas and solved examples. They are followed by a wide-ranging number of questions for practice.
- Latest & Updated with questions from examinations up till the year 2021 the book captures the latest examination patterns as well as questions for practice.
RS Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude PDF Book
Quantitative Aptitude has come to acquire a special place of respect and acceptance among students and aspirants appearing for a wide gamut of competitive exams Now more than a quarter of a century later with the ever-changing environment of examinations. The book reinvents itself while being resolute to its core concept of providing the best content with easily understandable solutions.
RS Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude PDF Author
Dr. R.S. Aggarwal was born on January 2, 1946, in a village in Delhi. He graduated from Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi. he was awarded a fellowship for 3 years and joined the University of Delhi for his Ph.D. He has written more than 75 books ranging from Nursery to M.Sc. and in the competitions segment from clerical grade to I.A.S. level.
Follow us on Social Media
|Follow on Social Media||Facebook | Twitter | Instagram|
Quora | Telegram | Whatsapp
|Follow on Social Media Groups||Facebook | Quora | Telegram|
|Buy Books and Test Series||Amazon Books 30% off|
TestBook Pass 10% off
Table of Content
Section-I Arithmetical Ability
- Number System
- HCF and LCM of Numbers
- Decimal Fractions
- Simplification Square Roots and Cube Roots
- Problems on Numbers-Problem
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Chain Rule
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Boats and Streams
- Problems on Trains
- Allegation or Mixture
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Area-Volume and Surface Area
- Races and Games of Skill-Calendar
- Clocks-Stocks and Shares
- Permutations and Combinations
- True Discount
- Bankers Discount
- Heights and Distances
- Odd Man Out and Series
- Data Interpretation
- Bar Graphs
- Pie Chart
- Line Graphs.
Quantitative Aptitude Book Useful For
- Bank PO, SBI PO, IBPS, RBI Exams
- MBA, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, CAT, IIFT, IGNOU
- SSC Combined Preliminary Exam, Hotel Management
- Sub-Inspectors of police CBI, CPO Exams
- UPSC and other State Services Exams
- Railway Recruitment Board Exams
- Publisher: S Chand Publishing “Revised edition (01 January 2021)
- Language: English
- Paperback: 960 Pages
- ISBN-10: 9352534026
- ISBN-13: 978-9352534029
- Item Weight: 1Kg 560 grams
- Dimensions: 20.3 X 25.4X 4.7cm
FAQ’s of RS Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude Books
Which book is best for Quantitative Aptitude
RS Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude is the best book for all competitive exams like Bank PO Exams SSC police, CBI, CPO Exams, UPSC- CSAT-SCRA, State Services Exams, RRB.
what are the Best Quantitative Aptitude Amazon books
RS Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude Book is one the best books which we can buy from Amazon. For full details Visit Amazon
What are the Topics in Quantitative Aptitude
Arithmetical Ability, Data Interpretation, Tabulation, Bar Graphs, Pie Chart, Line Graphs. Number System HCF and LCM of Numbers, Calendar, Clocks-Stocks and Shares Permutations and Combinations, Probability, True Discount Bankers Discount, Heights and Distances, Odd Man Out and Series