SEBI Recruitment: has announced recruitment notification on 07th March 2020 for various posts in Grade A cadre. SEBI has issued a corrigendum stating that SEBI Recruitment 2020 last date to apply online application and fees extended up to 31st July 2020. Those Interested candidates who missed to apply for SEBI Recruitment 2020 notification can download SEBI Recruitment 2020 PDF and read detailed notification below and can apply online before 31st July 2020
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Total|
SEBI Grade A Eligibility: You can find here full details of SEBI Recruitment eligibility for various Grade A Assistant Manager General Legal, Information Technology, Engineering, Research, and Official Language.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|General||Master’s or Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ |
Engineering Degree / Cost Accountant.
|Legal||Bachelor’s Degree in Law|
|Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR Masters in|
Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree with a postgraduate qualification in Information Technology.
|Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Research||Master’s Degree in Commerce Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics|
|Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree|
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Salary“
The Successful candidates recruited for the Post of SEBI Grade A shall undergo probation for 2 Years. SEBI Officer Grade A salary is Rs. 73,000/- with accommodation. The total emoluments without accommodation in Mumbai at the minimum scale approx. Rs.1,07,000/- Per month.
SEBI Grade A Selection Process:
The mode of selection will be in 3 Stages Phase I – online Exam consists of 2 papers of 100 marks each, Phase II (online Exam consists of 2 papers of 100 marks each), and Phase III (Interview).
SEBI Grade A Application Fees:
The Candidates who belongs to Unreserved/OBC/EWS is Rs. 1000/- and Candidates who belongs to SC/ST/PwBD is Rs.100/-
Follow us on Social Media
|Follow on Social Media||Facebook | Twitter | Instagram|
Quora | Telegram | Whatsapp
|Follow on Social Media Groups||Facebook | Quora | Telegram|
|Buy Books and Test Series||Amazon Books 30% off|
TestBook Pass 10% off
How to Apply SEBI Officer Grade A 2020:
- Applicants are required to go to SEBI website and open the link Careers. Open the SEBI Recruitment Notification “SEBI RECRUITMENT EXERCISE – RECRUITMENT OF OFFICER GRADE A (ASSISTANT MANAGER) – 2020” and click on the option Apply Online.
- Choose New Registration and enter full details.
- The Name of the candidate should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets.
- Candidates shall upload Photo, Signature, Thumb Impression, and handwriting declaration.
- Click on the preview and verify the application form before the Final Submission.
- Click on Payment tab to proceed Payment
- Press on Submit Button