Staff Selection Commission is an organization to Recruit various posts in Central Government and its subordinate departments. Staff Selection Commission SSC has released the Recruitment notification to fill up various Sub Inspector posts for males and females in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). In this article, we are going to discuss SSC CPO Application form, Examination Pattern, Educational qualifications, Age limit, Selection Process, and Eligibility. Those candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 online form.
|SSC CPO Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Name of the Department||Delhi Police and CAPF|
|Salary||Basic Pay Rs.35,400 Level 6|
|Age Limit||20 to 25 years|
|Application Fees||Gen/OBC Rs.100/-|
Educational qualification of SSC CPO:
Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Equivalent.
Staff Selection Commission CPO Exam pattern:
The SSC CPO Exam pattern has four stages, They are Paper I, Physical Test, Paper-II, Medical Test.
Follow us on Social Media
|Follow on Social Media||Facebook | Twitter | Instagram|
Quora | Telegram | Whatsapp
|Follow on Social Media Groups||Facebook | Quora | Telegram|
|Buy Books and Test Series||Amazon Books 30% off|
TestBook Pass 10% off
SSC CPO Sub Inspector Syllabus:
SSC will conduct CPO exams in 2 Papers, Paper I is a computer-based mode examination and the subjects are General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge and General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension. Paper-II subjects are English Language and Comprehension.
SSC Central Police Organization SI Exam Dates:
- Application Start Date: 17th June 2020
- Due date to apply: 16th July 2020
- Fee Payment: 18th July 2020
- Offline Fee: 22nd July 2020
- Exam Dates Paper I: 29th Sept 2020 to 05th Oct 2020
- Paper-II Exam Dates: 01st March 2021
How to apply SSC CPO Exam
- SSC has released online application for CPO SI recruitment from 17th June to 16th July.
- Applications are required to submit only in online mode at SSC Offical Website.
- Those candidates who have already registered for other SSC Exams on SSC Website.
- Kindly check and scan all the documents like ID proof, Address details, Eligibility.
- Kindly Select SSC CPO online application.
- Fill all the necessary details and candidates are advised to check all the details are correct.
- Take a print out of SSC CPO Form 2020 final application form.