Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) Recruitment 2020: SSC has published the recruitment notification to recruit for the Post of Group B Non-Gazetted posts of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator. Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to read the full detailed notification before applying online.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Salary
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Junior Translator in Central Secretariat |
Official Language Service
|Level – 6 Rs. 35400 – 112400|
|Junior Translator in M/o. Railways||Level – 6 Rs. 35400 – 112400|
|Junior Translator in Armed Forces |
|Level – 6 Rs. 35400 – 112400|
|JHT/JT in Subordinate office of DOPT||Level – 6 Rs. 35400 – 112400|
|Senior Hindi Translator in Various |
|Level – 7 Rs. 44900 – 142400|
SSC JHT Vacancy:
Staff Selection Commission has published the Junior Hindi Translator and Hindi Translator tentative vacancies for the year 2020.
- Junior Hindi Translator / Hindi Translator: 275
- Senior Hindi Translator: 08
- These are the tentative vacancies, any changes in the number of vacancies will be intimate by the commission on the official website of SSC.
Follow us on Social Media
|Follow on Social Media||Facebook | Twitter | Instagram|
Quora | Telegram | Whatsapp
|Follow on Social Media Groups||Facebook | Quora | Telegram|
|Buy Books and Test Series||Amazon Books 30% off|
TestBook Pass 10% off
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Candidates born not before 02-01-1991 and not later than 01-01-2003.
- SSC JHT age Relaxation as per the Recruitment Rules.
SSC Hindi Translator Application Fees:
- Application Fee: Rs.100/-
- Women/SC/ST/PwD/ESM are exempted from payment of fees.
- Fee can be paid through Net banking, UPI, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Rupay, Debit Card, Cash at any SBI Branch by Generating SBI Challan.
Junior Hindi Translator Eligibility:
For the Post of Junior Hindi Translator or Hindi Translator: Master Degree with Hindi or English as compulsory subjects at the degree level or Master Degree in any subject other than English or Hindi with English or Hindi as a compulsory subject at the level of degree. Recognized Diploma or certificate in translation course from English to Hindi or vice versa and 2 Years experience of translation work in State or Central Government office.
For the Post of Senior Hindi Translator: Master Degree with Hindi or English as compulsory subjects at the degree level or Master’s Degree in any subject other than English or Hindi with English or Hindi as a compulsory subject at the level of degree. Recognized Diploma or certificate in translation course from English to Hindi or vice versa and 3 Years experience of translation work in State or Central Government office.
How to Apply SSC JHT Recruitment 2020:
- Applicants are required to submit the online application, No other mode of application is accepted
- New applicants have to submit one-time registration at the official website of SSC.
- Candidates are advised to read the detailed notification on how to apply SSC Junior Hindi Translator and Senior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2020.
- The applicants should keep ready all the documents before applying online.
- Before submitting the final button candidates have to preview all the details which they have entered.
- Submit the final application and take a print out for further reference
Some Important Dates and Links:
|Application Start Date||29th June 2020|
|Last Date Application||25th July 2020|
|Application Fee last date||27th July 2020|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|