TPSC Recruitment 2020: Tripura Public Service Commission (TSPC) has announced notification for the post of Sub Inspector of Police (only men are allowed), Group C non-gazetted under the ministry of Home Department, Government of Tripura. Eligible candidates who are interested in the post of Tripura police job can read here detailed Tripura job notification and apply before the last date 10th October 2020.
Tripura Job vacancy
TPSC Recruitment 2020 Qualifications
Eduational: At least graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or institution. Knowledge of Bengali or Kokborok is desireable
Physical: The candidate must be physically qualified to apply for the post of Sub Inspector in Tripura Govt job 2020.
- Height: 168.00 cms, Relaxable up to 5 cms for ST candidates
- Chest: 79.00 cms unexpanded and 84.00 cms expanded as per their height
- Weight: Between 18.5 and 29.5 according to the body mass index.
Tripura Police Age Limit
The candidate applying to the post of Sub inspector in tripura state government must be minimum 21 years and maximum 28 years as on 01st January 2020. Age relaxation to SC/ST candidates for 5 years.
Sub Inspector salary
The starting basic pay to the post of Sub inspector of tripura is Rs.34,700/- Level-10, cell-01, as per TSCS rules 2018. The applicant is eligible for other allowances from time to time.
Follow us on Social Media
Tripura PSU Application fees
The applicants belongs to General candidates must pay Rs. 150/- and applicants who belongs to ST/SC/BPL holders must pay Rs. 100/-
TPSC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
The process of selection will be conducted in 3 stages, namely Physical Efficiency test, Written examination and Personality test.
How to apply Tripura PSU Jobs
- The online application starts on 10th September 2020
- Last date of online application is 05th October 2020
- The candidates must apply through official website of TPSC only once, multiple application will be rejected.
- Applicant must create their login by filling up the basic details and in second step fill all the details, upload photo, sign, certificates and submit final application.
Some Important Links
FAQ’s of Tripura Job Notification
What is the salary for Tripura Police Recruitment?
The basic pay to the post of Sub-inspector in the home department of Tripura govt is Rs. 34,700/-
How many vacancies released in Tripura PSU notification?
22 Vacancies of Sub inspector posts are released as per the official advertisement no. 05/2020
What is the last date to apply for Tripura SI?
05th October 2020 is the last date to apply for the post of sub inspector of Tripura Government.