UPSC Advertisement 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued online recruitment advertisement to fill up under direct recruitment basis to the post of Assistant Professor, Livestock Officer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director. Candidates who are interested can apply on the official website upsconline.nic.in before the last date of 01st October 2020.
UPSC Vacancy details
|Assistant Professor (Anaesthesiology)||62|
|Assistant Professor (Epidemiology)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Gen.Surgery)||44|
|Assistant Professor (Microbiology)||15|
|Assistant Professor (Nephrology)||12|
|Assistant Professor (Pathology)||17|
|Assistant Professor (Paediatric Nephrology)||13|
|Assistant Professor (Pharmacology)||11|
|Assistant Director Census Operations||25|
UPSC Various posts Educational Qualifications
- Livestock Officer: Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry and Registration in Veterinary Council of India. 3 Years of experience in cattle or livestock development or Animal health or poultry.
- Asst. Professor Anaesthesiology: MBBS degree or Master in surgery or Diploma from a recognized university in Anaesthesiology. 3 Years of experience in teaching or register.
- Asst. Professor Epidemiology: A recognized Degree or Post-graduate or Doctor in Medicine. At least 3 years of experience in teaching or register.
- Asst. Professor Gen.Surgery: MBBS Degree or Post-graduate degree from the university. 3 years of experience as an Assistant Professor or Lecturer from a teaching institution.
- Asst. Professor Microbiology: MBBS degree or Master of science or Diploma in Bacteriology or microbiology. Three years of minimum experience as a tutor or lecturer or professor or demonstrator.
- Asst. Professor Nephrology: Doctor of medicine or diplomate national board or MBBS degree. Three years of experience in a recognized institution after obtaining the first post-graduate degree.
- Asst. Professor Pathology: Doctor of Philosophy or Doctor of science or MBBS bachelor’s degree in pathology. Minimum of 3 years experience in a concerned super-specialty.
- Asst. Professor Paediatric Nephrology: A recognized bachelors degree in Paediatric Nephrology. Experience of 3 years is required as a register or worked in the concerned department in a recognized institution.
- Asst. Professor Pharmacology: Bachelors of Medicine and Bachelors of surgery with philosophy or master of science. Three years of experience in a recognized central or state hospital.
- Asst. Director Census Operations Technical: Masters’s degree in statistics or operation research or economics. 3 years of experience in collection, compilation, tabulation, and statistical data.
- Asst. Register: Degree in drilling and mining or mechanical or civil engineering. one year experience in repair and maintenance of automobile machines.
Follow us on Social Media
|Follow on Social Media||Facebook | Twitter | Instagram|
Quora | Telegram | Whatsapp
|Follow on Social Media Groups||Facebook | Quora | Telegram|
|Buy Books and Test Series||Amazon Books 30% off|
TestBook Pass 10% off
The Age limit to the post of Livestock officer, Assistant Director Census operations, and Assistant Engineer is 35 years. For the post of Specialist Grade-II, Assistant professor is 40 years.
The pay scale to the post of Livestock Officer, Assistant Director, Level 10, in the pay matrix as per the 7thCPC. Assistant Engineer, Level 08, and to the post of Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Level 11.
UPSC Application Fees
The candidates belonging to Gen, OBC, EWS, applying to the UPSC Advertisement no. 10/2020 must pay Rs. 25/- Twenty Five. ST/SC/Women/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
How to Apply UPSC Recruitment 2020
- The online application starts from 10th September 2020
- The last date of application is 01st October 2020
- The last date of printing of application is 02nd October 2020
- Candidates must submit an online application through the official website of UPSC.
- The applicants are advised to read carefully before applying online.
Some Important Links
FAQs of UPSC Recruitment 2020
What is the last date to apply for UPSC various post Recruitment
01st October 2020 is the last date to apply for UPSC Various post recruitment 2020
What are the posts published in UPSC Recruitment 2020
Livestock Officer, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director
What is the salary of UPSC Recruitment 2020
Pay scale level 10 in the pay matrix as per the 7th CPC and NPA.