Word Power Made Easy PDF By Norman Lewis: In this article, we are sharing the book Word power made easy written by Norman Lewis which is one of the best books to increase English Language and vocabulary. This book is also useful for Government job aspirants to increase the command of the English Language. Word power made easy book is also available in Ebook format and those who want to get, can download it from Amazon website.
About the Book Word Power Made Easy PDF By Norman Lewis
A core book about the English language and correct word usage for those who are preparing to sit for CAT, GMAT, TOEFL, and other such examinations would definitely stand to greatly benefit and secure admission to many overseas universities, improving vocabulary from this book. Anybody who wants to improve one’s vocabulary will also find it very useful. This book word power made easy is also helpful for GRE candidates. For those students who have to clear the Test of English as a Foreign Language.
Word Power Made Easy PDF by Norman Lewis, the grammarian from New York who has several other English language books to his credit Word Power Made Easy has been published by Goyal Publishers and became popular soon after the first edition was released in the year 2009.
This book word power made easy by norman lewis pdf is broadly divided into three sections. “By way of simple techniques, the author has presented easy tips for improving one’s vocabulary and word skills.
At the end of every chapter ends there is a review exercise putting oneself to test for these review exercises will give the user a progressive check about the grasp of the language one is gaining.
Follow us on Social Media
|Follow on Social Media||Facebook | Twitter | Instagram|
Quora | Telegram | Whatsapp
|Follow on Social Media Groups||Facebook | Quora | Telegram|
|Buy Books and Test Series||Amazon Books 30% off|
TestBook Pass 10% off
About the Word Power Made Easy Author Norman Lewis
Norman Lewis was born on 30 December 1912 in Brooklyn New York, He was an author and grammarian. While he was a student at Columbia University in 1941. He has written many books namely 30 days to better English Dictionary of word power Speak Better, Write Better, and Rapid Vocabulary Builder among others.
Word Power Made Easy Book Table of Content
- How to test your present vocabulary
- How to start building your vocabulary
- How to talk about personality types
- How to talk about doctors
- How to talk about various practitioners
- How to talk about science and scientists
- How to talk about liars and lying
- How to check your progress: comprehensive test
- How to talk about Actions
- How to talk about various speech habits
- How to insult your enemies
- How to flatter your friends
- How to check your progress: Comprehensive test II
- How to talk about common phonemes and occurrences
- How to talk about what goes on
- How to talk about a variety of personal characteristics
- How to check your progress: Comprehensive Test III
- How to check your standing as an amateur Etymologist
- How to keep building your vocabulary
Word Power Made Easy Product Details
- Publisher: Goyal; Reprint edition( 1 June 2011) Distributed Art Publishers
- Language: English
- Paperback: 686 pages
- ISBN: 10: 8183071007
- ISBN- 13: 978-8183071000
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 5.7 x 18 cm
- Country of Origin: India
- Generic Name: Books
FAQ’s Word Power Made Easy PDF By Norman Lewis
What is the use of the book Word Power Made Easy PDF By Norman Lewis?
A core book about the English language and correct word usage for those who are preparing to sit for CAT, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL, and other such examinations would definitely stand to greatly benefit from this book.
Who is the author of the book Word Power Made Easy?
Norman Lewis is the author of Word Power Made Easy Book, Other than this book he has written various books like Dictionary of word power Speak Better, Write Better, and Rapid Vocabulary Builder among others.
What is the table of content of Word Power Made Easy Book?
This book is about the improvement of English language for various exams like Entrance exams, Government job exams and competitative exams.